Join F3 Family
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various tasks, starting from assessing your clients’ physical condition and creating unique workout routines for them.
You’ll explain the exercises clearly and efficiently while demonstrating how to use the training equipment safely to avoid injuries. If you are enthusiastic about the world of fitness and want to make an impact on this field, let’s meet.
- Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions Build individualized exercise programs.
- Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed.
- Monitor the progress of clients’ fitness levels.
- Explain the safe and proper use of gym equipment.
- Lead both individual and group training sessions.
- Research new exercise techniques and trends.
- Promote the gym’s fitness packages and plans.
- Perform CPR and administer first aid in case of emergencies.
- Inform clients about gym safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with customers.
- Advise customers on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or relevant role.
- Knowledge of various fitness programs, from basic exercises to more challenging training sessions.
- Ability to guide and motivate clients.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Fitness Centre Front Desk Manager plays a major role in providing a first-class experience to our members, prospective members and visitors to our facility. Together with other members of the Fitness Centre Team, the Front Desk Managers are ambassadors for the organization and will be the first point of contact for enquiries, complaints and questions.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all members, non-members and users of the facility.
- Enrolling new members and assisting current members with their queries.
- Greeting members and users of the gym as they come through reception.
- Registering prospective members and guiding them to the correct person.
- Providing information on classes and availability.
- Ensuring that adequate stocks of information, packs and leaflets are available at reception for interested parties.
- Creating an excellent first impression of the gym by providing a warm welcome, tidy appearance and pleasant manner at all times.
- Handling telephone enquiries, recording messages from incoming calls and transferring calls.
- Undertake other duties, of a similar professional nature and commensurate with the role, at the request of the Fitness Centre Manager.
- Friendly and approachable with an outgoing personality.
- Cooperative, positive and optimistic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to enjoy working with a diverse range of people.
- Able to project self confidence in own abilities.
- Able to prioritize work, handle pressure and take confident day-to-day decisions.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.